Note: I was at home when I suddenly heard angels singing. This is my first time hearing angels sing. At first I did not know who was singing. After all, I was all alone in my room.
This was the first day without both my children next to me. I was accustomed to phone calls. My children would call me four to five times a day. Silence was ruling in my home today.
Then I saw them. I saw angels. A group of them. The vision was vague, yet I could see them.
They were singing The Shema* to me. I was vividly hearing . . .
“Sh’ma Yisra’el Adonai Eloheinu Adonai Echad . . .”
I could not understand what was happening to me. Why are they here? Am I dying? What is happening?
I did not know exactly what they were singing. I knew that I had heard this prayer before, but I was not sure exactly what that was. (I had to go ahead and check that later on.)
As they were singing, I felt strange. Dizzy. Yet calm. Yet elevated. Confused? Shaken? Mixed emotions and feelings were covering me in and out, in and out just as a wave. Changing, moving . . .
This was the first day that my phone did not ring. Both of my children were not available to call me! To hug me!
It crushed me . . . Silence . . . crushed me . . . angels kept singing . . .
*“Hear, Israel, the Lord, is our G-d, the Lord is One.”
Mom, G-d decided to increase the merits of your soul. You are getting additional energy so you can endure and carry on what has been given you. ( Which in deed it did. I was able to get ready and travel.)
Let the song of angels grow wings on your back. Let our prayers in heaven provide you with health and love. Raise your head straight up and keep strong. You’re loved by many and we are all praying for you. Mom, remember, remember, I am here.
Now , I want to give you instructions for Israel. Here they are:
- You must remember that I am with you. I will be watching you, speaking with you, guiding you. Do not hesitate to ask if you need anything.
- This is a journey for the soul, not for the mind. Do not think. Logic will not help. Feel, listen, and become aware.
- You must stop worrying and allow G-d to do what he must do.
- Follow the flow of energy. Follow your bliss. There are no limits on where you want to go or what you want to do.
- You must support your feelings or wants. Do not stop, mom, do not.